Andrea Simon, Ph.D., principal and founder of Simon Associates Management Consultants (SAMC), announced today the new Fall/Winter schedule for the immensely popular webinar series, “Healthcare Innovation: Trends From the Trenches.” Created to help healthcare executives, physicians and administrators better understand the enormous changes occurring in healthcare today, this series of webinars offers real-world, actionable advice and tools to healthcare institutions, their staff and even patients so they can successfully adapt to changing times. Dr. Simon and her panel of experts address key issues that are emerging to transform the way we access and deliver healthcare in the U.S. For the Fall/Winter series, Dr. Simon, the series host, has engaged a wide variety of speakers who will share their considerable expertise on the following topics:
- September 19: "5 Ways To Solve Your Patient Experience Problem" with Kris Baird, RN, BSN, MHA, President and CEO, Baird Group
- October 24: "How To Harness The Power Of Online Marketing" with Joe Beccalori, Co-Founder and President, Interact Marketing; Joseph F. Heavey, CEO, Children’s Medical Group; and Peter Michos, CEO, Resolutionary Marketing Communications
- November 14: "The Ultimate Guide To Healthcare Marketing Metrics and ROI" with David Marlowe, Principal, Strategic Marketing Concepts
- December 12: "Building A Culture Of Innovation In Healthcare" with Andrea J. Simon, Ph.D., Founder and President, Simon Associates Management Consultants
- January 16: "Inbound Marketing: Engage Them And They Will Come" with Corey Smith, Sr. Director, Healthgrades
- February 13: "Today's Patient: Are You Ready For Her?" with Stephen Moegling, Partner, Franklin Street
Airing on Fridays at 12:00 Noon ET, these 1-hour webinars are crucial information sessions for anyone in the healthcare industry. Registration information coming soon. Participants can attend individual webinars or the entire series, and all are available after airing. To view previous webinars from last year's series, please click here.