Learn how to find meaning by selling with noble purpose!
March is Women's History Month and to honor and celebrate the incredible things women are doing when they refuse to be held back, I'm re-posting this podcast interview with Lisa McLeod, a thought leader in purpose-based, noble selling and the bestselling author of "Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud." Brave, barrier-busting women like Lisa are the focus of my new book, "Rethink: Smashing the Myths of Women in Business," which tells their stories and which you can buy here.
Watch and listen to our podcast
Some of the things we discussed that can apply to your business:
- The secret reason most people hate their jobs
- Why purpose-driven businesses have a financial advantage
- The huge (hidden) mistake most organizations make
- Why profit is a terrible goal for your team
- How to reverse a sales decline
- How to be a more inspiring leader
About Lisa McLeod
A global expert on purpose-driven business and the bestselling author of "Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud," as well as four other books, Lisa McLeod debunks the myth that money is the primary motivation for most employees. Instead, she helps leaders drive exponential revenue growth by increasing competitive differentiation and emotional engagement. She developed her Noble Purpose philosophy after her research revealed that salespeople who truly want to make a difference to their customers — who work with noble purpose — outsell those who focus only on their own targets and quotas.
A former Procter & Gamble Sales Leader, Lisa founded her own firm, McLeod & More, whose clients include Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Cisco, Roche, Volvo and Dave & Buster's and whose work has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and NPR. She has keynoted in 25 countries, authored five books and over 2,000 articles, and has appeared on The Today Show and NBC Nightly News. Her firm’s work has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and NPR. You can connect with Lisa on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and her website.
Ready to send your sales through the roof? Here's a place to start
- Blog: Best Practices to Scale Your Business for Growth
- Podcast: Jacqueline Kibler—Want To Grow? Take A Good Hard Look At Your Culture
- Podcast: Scot Hunsaker—Turning Employees Into Owners of Your Company
- My best selling new book: "Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business"
- My award-winning first book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website