Learn how to publish your very own book!
Are you interested in learning how to write your first book, or maybe your second or third? Listen in today to hear what Vikrant Shaurya, founder of BestsellingBook.com, will teach us about how to write a bestseller. Enjoy the journey with him. You will hear all about my favorite topics: story creating and storytelling. As humans, we all have this wonderful and unique ability to create meaning through our stories, which we then turn into amazing realities that we share and also live. Why not tell your story? Send it along to us and let’s hear it. We'll put it in our podcast, too.
Watch and listen to our conversation here
Who is Vikrant Shaurya
An internationally renowned book launch expert, Vikrant is the author of the #1 bestselling business book, How to Write a Bestseller: Become a Bestselling Author, Attract High-Value Clients, and Skyrocket Your Authority. His specialty is helping people publish their own books, even if they don’t have the time or skills to write one.
Vikrant is passionate about helping entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants and professionals bring their stories to life and produce a bestseller that can help skyrocket their business potential. He has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and first-time authors actualize their dreams by joining them in their self-publishing journeys through his courses, coaching and done-for-you services. You can connect with Vikrant on LinkedIn or his website BestsellingBook.com.
Want to learn more about how to publish your own book? Start here.
- Blog: What I Learned Publishing My First Book: On the Brink
- Podcast: Have You Ever Wanted To Write A Book? Perhaps The Time Is Now!
- Podcast: How a Woman CEO Built a Great Publishing Business
Additional resources for you
- My best-selling new book: "Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business"
- My award-winning first book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website