Learn how to amp up your sales process for amazing success!
In our podcast today, Doug Brown and I are going to help you sell better. As CEO of Business Success Factors, Doug has amazing ideas about how the sales process really works, and how to help you make yours deliver the results you have always wanted it to. We will also dig into the emotional blocks that hold people back from becoming the sales success they are meant to be. As you know, I am always looking for people to help you see, feel and think in new ways. Doug is just the guy for us today. In this current business environment, I really urge you to take a listen.
Watch and listen to our conversation here
Some of the areas we discuss include:
- Hiring sales superstars
- Optimizing your sales process
- And what I think is so important: conversational intelligence so you can overcome objections
About Doug Brown
Doug started working for his family’s business at the age of three. Since then, he has started and built over 35 companies. During college at Northeastern University, Berklee College of Music, and Salem State University, he supported himself by selling music equipment to colleges, universities, corporations and some of the world’s biggest bands such as Aerosmith, Boston, The Eagles and others.
Over the years, Doug has consulted, coached, advised and trained thousands of people in businesses in 47 US states and 14 countries. Some of these companies include Enterprise Rent- a-Car, Nationwide, Procter & Gamble and CBS Television. He has also served as an independent president of Sales and Training for companies run by Tony Robbins, Chet Holmes and Russ Whitney.
As the creator of Sales Revenue Growth University, Doug teaches sales revenue growth strategies to companies who are serious about their sales growth. He is also a vocalist and the author of the international bestselling book, Win-Win Selling: Unlocking the Power of Profitability by Resolving Objections. You can connect with Doug via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, his blog, his podcast or his website BusinessSuccessFactors. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a deeper dive into how to maximize sales, here are our recommendations
- Blog: 4 Ways Inbound Marketing Might Change Your Sales Process
- Podcast: How To Explode Your Sales With Intuitive Technology
- Podcast: How To Turn Your Salespeople Into Sales Heroes
- Podcast: Capture, Convince And Close More Customer Sales
Additional resources for you
- My best-selling new book: "Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business"
- My award-winning first book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website