Learn how to think better, think smarter
I had really not paid attention to a category of professionals called “Thought Leaders.” But when Peter Winick reached out to me about growing my business as a “thought leader,” I was curious. Who were these folks and what did they do? I invited him onto our podcast to share his purpose and to educate us on the power and potential of thought leaders to help us, each of us, “think better.” Now I am a devoted member of Peter’s Thought Leaders Thinking Group and enjoy every minute of our weekly hour together with him and his business partner Bill Sherman, along with several dozen very thoughtful leaders. Would you also like to learn how to think better? Listen in!
Building businesses, growing revenue
As you listen to Peter tell you his story and what he does, you will want to know more about how thought leaders could help you. It doesn't matter if you are running a business or developing your own career or are a recognized authority in your field, Peter’s creative ideas will inspire you to think better and expand your horizons.
About Peter Winick
Founder and CEO of Thought Leadership Leverage, Peter Winick helps individuals and organizations build and expand their revenue streams through designing and growing their thought leadership platforms. His clients hail from a wide range of backgrounds and specialties, including The New York Times bestselling business book authors, members of the Speakers’ Hall of Fame, recipients of the Thinkers50 award, CEOs of public and privately-held companies, and academics at such prestigious institutions as Yale, Wharton, Dartmouth and London School of Business.
Leveraging his proven experience and entrepreneurial mindset, Peter instructs CEOs, business owners and internal practice leaders how to:
- grow revenue, revitalize marketing and improve customer experience through applying the principles of thought leadership
- turn their ideas into a platform so they can launch content and products to create lasting impact, in the US and around the globe
- build or grow their business, increase their effectiveness in content creation and marketing, and extend their reach into new and existing clients
Need to grow but not sure how? We recommend these two blogs and a podcast:
- Blog: How Do You Grow A Business In A Fast-Changing Market?
- Blog: Are You Ready to Find Your Blue Ocean® And Get Growing?
- Podcast: Kim Bohr—Assessing Your Company’s Organization To Sustain Growth In Changing Times
- Peter's website
- My award-winning book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website