Listen now to learn how to change your culture for fast-changing times!
How's your company culture...ticking along just fine or in dire need of an overhaul? Does it correctly reflect your brand? How do you change it when your employees are quite comfortable with the old ways of doing things? Do you even know what your culture is? I discuss all this and more in today's episode of my Ask Andi series—short 15 minute podcasts every Friday. Listen in!
In this episode, I discuss:
- What culture really is
- How to bring about real, lasting culture change
- How to make organizational culture change "stick"
- Determining what you want your culture to be
- 5 easy ways to take charge of your organization’s culture
- Reflecting your brand through your culture
- Understanding the inside of your company
- Personal passion for your mission
- Taking personal responsibility of initiating culture change
- Leading your organization into change
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Culture Change Tools You Can Use
- Blog: How Do You Know Your Corporate Culture?
- Webinar: Mastering the Process of Change
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website