Listen now and learn how to be the solution to online searchers' questions!
Do you use Inbound Marketing? Do you understand the critical importance of blogging, keywords and a content marketing strategy? Do you know how to be the best solution to what people are looking for? I talk about all this and more in today's episode of my Ask Andi series—short 15 minute podcasts every Friday. To attract customers to your business, don't miss this podcast!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Inbound Marketing/Content Marketing
- How to be the best answer to searchers' questions
- Writing for the searcher and the search engine
- How to create a content marketing strategy
- Identifying the keywords people are looking for
- Choosing content to tell a cohesive, conversational story
- Why blogging is critical for online presence
- How blogs attract visitors to your website
- Using call-to-actions in your blogs for people to learn more
- Creating a buyer persona
- Establishing yourself as an authority
- Utilizing social media
- The importance of formatting and imagery
- Letting people know why you love what you do
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- White paper: Why Blogging Matters
- Blog: What Are Buyer Personas And Why Should They Matter To My Business?
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website