Fifth episode of Ask Andi
Here is the 5th episode of my Ask Andi series—short 15 minute podcasts every Friday where I take a question and then offer tools, tips and strategies to help you re-think an issue and tackle it in new ways. In today's episode, I talk about how the tools and methods of anthropology can help companies make necessary changes so they can successfully adapt to changing times.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Being aware of the changes that are happening in the healthcare industry
- Consulting at an organization that was losing money and clients
- Strategic importance of 'outside-in' thinking
- Innovation Games
- Creativity lessons—coming up with an interesting solution that changed everything
- How anthropology can bring massive ROI
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website