Seventh episode of Ask Andi
Here is the 7th episode of my Ask Andi series—short 15 minute podcasts every Friday where I take a question and then offer tools, tips and strategies to help you re-think it and tackle it in new ways. In today's episode, I talk about how everything is changing faster and faster all around us, requiring companies to adapt or be left behind. The brain hates to change so this is a real challenge, but with some help, it can change and actually come up with really great ideas!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Trends YOU need to pay attention to
- How businesses don't adapt to the modern world by avoiding change
- Evaluating new trends
- Understanding that our brains often see the world through a negative lens
- Examples from real life—what happens if companies don't adapt
- How robots are changing today's landscape
- Women entrepreneurs
- Believing you can change and actually turn things around
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- PositivityDaily article: "7 Reasons Why Your Brain Goes Negative, And How To Go Positive Instead"
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website