Sixth episode of Ask Andi
Here is the 6th episode of my Ask Andi series—short 15 minute podcasts every Friday where I take a question and then offer tools, tips and strategies to help you re-think an issue and tackle it in new ways. In today's episode, I explain how to “see, feel and think” about the needs (and unmet needs) of your customers and non-customers so you can powerfully capitalize on the business opportunities that are often all around you.
In this episode, I discuss:
- The importance of testing your assumptions
- Why you should be a market creator, not a competitor
- Listening to the unmet needs of your clients
- How opportunities are often all around you
- Case studies from real life that will help you grow your business
- Practical advice on applying Blue Ocean Strategy® today
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blue Ocean Strategy book
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website