We were interested, but not surprised. These days, just about every company wants to “change their culture.” We know this because we get calls from frantic HR directors about it almost every day. The problem is, they aren’t really sure what their corporate culture is today, much less what they would like it to become in the future. Nor do they know how to get it there.
That's where we come in.
Ready to change your culture? We can get you there.
At SAMC, we are culture change experts with a proven track record of helping companies assess their organizational culture and business model today and then embark on a change process toward the organizational culture they want and need for tomorrow. One of the primary tools we use to accomplish this is the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI), developed at the University of Michigan by Dr. Kim Cameron and Dr. Robert Quinn and used successfully by thousands of companies worldwide. As the OCAI shows us, lasting change is hard but it can happen!
To get started, download our workshop on culture change
Many businesses don’t really know what their culture is, much less how it needs to change to make them a more effective organization. This workshop walks you through the steps of how to identify your present culture, as well as what kind of culture you need in the future in order to adapt to what's coming and not be left behind.
Download the workshop here
To learn more about culture change, we suggest these blogs and podcasts:
- Blog: How's Your Culture? Doing Fine Or In Drastic Need Of An Overhaul?
- Blog: Want To Change Your Organization? Make It Like An Exciting Play.
- Blog: How Storytelling Can Transform Your Culture And Energize Your Team
- Blog: Managing Change in Fast-Changing Times
- Podcast: Ask Andi—How Do You Change Your Culture?
- Podcast: Warren Whitlock—How to Overcome the Pain of Change
- Podcast: Ask Andi—Why Companies Have Got To Change Or They Will Not Thrive
Also, check out our white papers on culture change
- Why It's So Risky For Professional Services Firms To Avoid Change
- Everything is Changing But Change Management. Why Is It Not Working?
Ready to thrive instead of just survive? Give us a call.
At Simon Associates Management Consultants (SAMC), we are culture change experts who specialize in helping companies and the people who work for them realize that yes, “change is pain,” but they can change and actually do it well. We invite you to contact us to discuss how our team of specialized corporate anthropologists and business change management advisors can assess your current culture and suggest ways you and your business can change it to capitalize on today's many challenges to achieve greater success. We look forward to hearing from you.
From Observation to Innovation,
Don't miss an episode of our On The Brink podcast!