With 25 years of hands-on executive experience as CEO of the commercial and industrial water treatment company he founded, Jack Altschuler now uses what he learned to help others in leadership positions be the most effective they can be. Jack's philosophy is to promote the full engagement of leaders in order to inspire the full engagement of those who look to them for leadership.
When you want your attendees at a conference or workshop walking out of their session saying, “Wow!” and making changes for the better right away, you want Jack as your keynote speaker. It’s all about producing the results you want. If you’re a leader, you want those on your team to give your organization their very best—their A-Game. Jack calls this “Employee Engagement” and that's what Fully Alive Leadership is all about.
Getting more of what you want and less of what you don’t want
As the Chief Alive Officer of Fully Alive, Jack presents motivating, engaging and informative keynote presentations and workshops designed to inspire leaders to be the best they can be. This drives employee engagement and retention, and delivers the greatest success. And isn't that what all of us in business want? Enjoy Jack's message. Hopefully it can help you and your own leadership style.
- How to get your team to perform better
- Why we need to stop resisting change and start coming out of our comfort zones
- How change really happens
- Importance of small wins
- How Milllenials are taking over the work force
- Extrinsic motivators
- Importance of respect in business
- On hiring the right people
- How YOU can become a great leader
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Vistage International
- Fully Alive Leadership
- Jack's book: "Engagement: How Great Leaders Ignite A-Game Performance"
- Daniel Pink's book: "Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us"
- My book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"