As Blue Ocean Strategists, we love to read blogs posted by other BOS strategists about what they are finding. Here are some of the most-shared blog posts for you to browse (along with a couple of ours). I also added a video so you can learn about BOS in a visual way and think about it in new ways.
Maybe now is the right time to try a Blue Ocean Strategy process for your business? Without a doubt, it's the best way to respond to these changing times in a systematic way.
10 of our favorite BOS blogs
Enjoy the reading!
- Four Trends that Make Blue Ocean Strategy Indispensable
- Eight Key Points of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Is Blue Ocean Strategy synonymous with creative destruction?
- A Blue Ocean Strategy for the Medical Mall
- Does Your Business Need a Boost?
- Is higher education ready for Blue Ocean Strategies?
- Surface 3 and Apple Watch: Red Oceans vs Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Strategy in Education
- The Genius of Blue Ocean Strategy Defined, in Color!
- What If Disney Went After Non-Users? Blue Ocean Style!
Maybe it's time for your Blue Ocean Strategy?
Are you ready for a Blue Ocean Strategy instead of slugging it out in your old Red Ocean? You might find this video worth viewing.
Or contact us for a free consultation. We love to talk Blue Ocean!
We have done over 270 workshops for CEOs and companies that need or want to find their Blue Ocean Strategies—in all types of industries in the US, Canada and around the world. Perhaps we can be of help to you and your organization.
Andi Simon, Ph.D.
President, Simon Associates Management Consultants
Author: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
Certified Trained Blue Ocean Practitioner